To: SoLe SpeaK; From: BoBaBot; Mmm... boBa... ::drooLs::

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Talk about synchronicity and the manifestation of consciousness...!

Dudes.

So this dude named Neil Kramer is talking about just that - consciousness manifestation, Ian Lungold and even the Cosmic Serpent.

FraK KPFK (remind me to do a Battlestar Galactica post in the future. Erhmmm... after I connect you with ze eppies) - Red Ice is mos def keeping it real. Btw - remind me to also look more into Cymatics.

In any case, I thought this would be a good place to start, revving up the general direction of our sneakers. Vrooom, vrooooom=-!



I think he brings up a great point - to be discerning, to be awake and aware of what's going on, but also to go with what resonates with you. By law of attraction, if we operate from the vibration of fear and invest all of our energy in researching the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati, study Masonic secret handshakes and look at all the connectivities between the WTO, CFR and the NWO (as well as all those other dericious acronyms) when it isn't calling our interests, there's no need to throw all our energies into it.

We all have a role to play and are on a path to find our own areas of expertise or specific ways in which we are able to help expand the level of consciousness.

Sometimes when I find myself researching more and more into thinks like MK (mind control) and MCM (mind-controlled models) and the numerology behind the Masonic order (I was never a huge arse fan of math), I find myself caught up in a place I don't want to be. To be practical, I want study the general gist of it to know its general issues and connectivities while investing in the areas that call forth my attention or spark an interest.

I troll certain forums and blogs and sometimes I feel like I'm back in undergrad where people are speaking in code. Like, "Oh yeah, track 2 off Black Star's 1st album -- the 3rd verse is totally talking about the degredation of genetically modified bunnies. What did YOU think about that?" But sometimes I need perspective and remind myself that this isn't about collecting Girl Scout badges. ::shudders::




I do want to go back, like Celtic Rebel (warning: this heterodude's got some issues with his perspective on womyn in general, btw -- but he's got a LOT of seriously enlightening takes on films such as Dark Knight and whatnot) and take another good look at some films that really resonated with me in the past and look at the symbology and what kind of messages or codes are implanted in the narratives.




On a random note - it was on a Red Ice broadcast I clicked on youtube, looking for Jordan Maxwell, that I got connected to Michael Tsarion. (It was the 2 of them on the same show.)



When he speaks of The Matrix and how Morpheus mentions how he cannot explain the matrix in words, but one must experience it himself -- that is exactly what's going on right now, which is why I find it so difficult to explain what exactly it is that I am experiencing. So many people want 2-minute answers, but it's a process to get from one answer to the next to wherever it is that I am.

So chaotic and toxic is their logic and sense of reason that they've forgotten how to use the tools to critically think. Like Kramer's talking about, when consciousness is weak, people tend to drift towards religion or whatever the dominant archetype is.

It's like - with the Obama campaign. So many people aren't really haven't discussions, but are following a script of affirmation. Code words to demonstrate they are part of the dominant archetype, of that particular consciousness, unaware that the consciousness doesn't belong to them. That it's been constructed by another entity for the purpose of enslaving their free will and to anesthestitize their ability to free think.

To think freely is to let go. To face the mortality of your current ideologies so that you can creatively expand your own consciousness and the possibilities of the manifestations of your new intentions. If that makes any sense.

They don't want to experience The Matrix - they want a TPS report. And all else is wrong. And in a sense, they are right. It is wrong -- or antithetical to their reality. To go through the process of trying to understand my message or what it is that I'm processing, they must unmake their own idea of reality and all the illusions they have voluntarily bought and consumed themselves.

Basically, if they find parts of their world crappy - they are responsible for those parts as well. Not in a judgey way, it just is. And it's hard for some to face that, because it would mean feeling bad about themselves. (I am speaking of "happiness" and shall post on that later.)



I really want to read the Cosmic Serpent. I really want to read material on DNA and how it is very much an expression of consciousness, meaning and the ways in which we are all telepathically linked.



But yesh.

Comment/post away!

0 comments: