BB: DMT, Dreams and the PineaL GLand

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Talk about synchronicity. I stumbled upon this video (a clip of which I heard before but never understood or looked into cuz I gots all annoyed with all them giggles -- ya know, when White people talk about psychedelic experiences.)

So there's this chemical - DMT - and it's produced by the pineal gland and is what gives us our dreams and connects us to our other levels of consciousness. Very trippy stuff.

What is dimethyltryptamine in depth? Look here and there.

I find Joe Rogan's personality a little obnoxious and the "I feel so spiritually good about my White self" music, but the content is revelatory. Siiiiiigh. You know, once I started to stop caring so much about the packaging, I've been finding out so much cool information and new modalities of thinking. Sure, they're White dudes, for the most part, who were able to come to these new understandings of consciousness and science and metaphysics by the luxury of the privilege they were born with.

But the content is content, and the content is fascinating, and the content doesn't belong to any one entity.

Enjoy!






2 comments:

zooanimaluprising said...

damnm my internet is so slow, i can even load the youtube clip...i am excited to watch it. what have you been researching? whats on your horizon? Lets skype soon!

BOBBLEBOT: cYborg iNdie SkiEs said...

Currently I'm looking into the "AIDS Hoax" and THC-concentrated hemp oil as potential cures for sickness such as cancers.

A lot of what I've been taught has turned out to be myth. I feel really naive and surprised by how indoctrinated I've been.

Still going to do a little further research on them before posting, though. The DMT was a random thing that caught my eye, and when I looked a little into it, it completely connected to what we talked about earlier.

Mebbe we'll Skype Sunday morning? Lemme see how the week goes.